Sunday, March 22, 2009

I blew it!

I'll NEVER NEVER NEVER put anything like that in writing again - don't you know we've been up round the clock (that night included) ever since with both of them...could you guess??!!

Yep - ear infections - both of them - so we are once again a dual-antibiotic household. Don't think I've mentioned it yet but Lulu is scheduled for tubes in her ears at the end of the April....looks like little brother is hot on her tail...perhaps its all of our visits but Lulu told papa today that she wanted to be a doctor when she grows up!! Well, well, maybe I'll finally get my 5 series beamer!!

Better go rest now...it only comes in 90 minute waves these days so I have to take what I can get!

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger BRFs Mommy said...

Ear infections are a bummer for EVERYONE! Hope you guys are hanging in there. We are taking our medicine here as well. Ucky pink stuff. Hugs to you all!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Mommy Jules said...

I am so sorry to hear about painful little ears. I hope you can get some sleep soon. Hard to gain perspective without sleep as I recall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home