Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Day of Kinder...Again


So Ms Lulu transfered schools and I'm a little behind on the update.... we got a call exactly one week into the school year that there was a spot opening in the Spanish immersion program. It was a tougher decision than I anticipated....but so far it looks like we made a good choice. While she's not so into speaking Spanish with mom - she's singing tons of songs with friends, and my Spanish speaking co-workers....and her only complaint is that she doesn't get enough time for snack and that they have to clean up the tables when they are done with the learning stations. Hmm...sounds pretty tough. Also - I heard her explaining the alphabet to little brother - each letter has an animal associated with it - and they were miming the frog. Lulu explained to little brother that it was an 'f' in English, but because they were speaking Spanish the pix of the frog was for 'r' (rana). Phew - it's going to be just fine!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home