Move Over Monet!
I've started leaving a small basket of crayons and markers on the dining room table...I'd like to say I did it purposefully after reading an enlightening article in Parenting on cultivating the arts during youth...but really, if there's a flat surface...well you know the rest of the story.
So....we've been having quite a lot of art time. It's fun to see how LuLu's drawings have changed - she's now into making patches of colors. Not quite like a rainbow, but definitely more purposeful than her squiggles before. She's also much more attentive to coloring within the lines...not sure how I feel about that one...I think I'd like to encourage her to continue coloring outside the lines!!
And of course, there is the piling and lining up of the markers and crayons - two piles - the ones she's used, and the one's she's going to use (unfortunately there's not a pile for brother to use...which has led to some issues).

2 Comments:
You mean she doesn't share naturally? It must just be YOU. Ha ha!
She apparently has excellent organizational skills which will make her an unstoppable force in this crazy world we live it.
Foster it. Organization is beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home