Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Chore

Lulu can now feed the cats all by her big-girl self - and she even gets most of it in the bowl! I'm thinking of making it a regular gig for her....but does that mean I also have to give her an allowance? Its not like she knows what money is - but if I didn't would it I be breaking child labor laws?

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger BRFs Mommy said...

You feed her. You clothe her. You listen to her whining. ;o) Sounds like she's earning her keep. Hugs to you guys.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Joann said...

Wow - so many new photos! Thanks for posting them!!! Love all the pudgy baby thighs...

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Camp Campbell said...

Hey guys, love all the picks too. Looks like you've got one little Jackie and one little Eric. So cute. I can't believe how big brother bear is getting. I think we got B the same swim trunks...Target?

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger jenfaith said...

She doesn't need allowance. I didn't get one as a kid and I did plenty of chores.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home